The increase in the energy prices is becoming a challenge for manufacturing companies and not knowing when and where the energy has been used in the plant is causing loss of profit.
By collecting proper data, analyzing, controlling, and managing it you can:
- Reduce energy consumption and Energy cost
- Save cost through targeted disconnection during break times
- Handle Energy efficiently through monitoring
- Create automated reports and analysis for energy managers according to ISO 50001
- Save money by knowing when and where the energy has been used
- Archive the collected data for further analysis and forecasting